Thursday 26 April 2012

DOVE Chocolate Brand- Promises Message


During my lunch today,  with my officemate Donna
After we take our food, I offered her my collection as our dessert, Assorted chocolates stuff from friends and relatives from abroad. 

Then I noticed one of the wrappers has a Promises message inside the message goes like this “Spending time is a greater gift than spending money” the chocolate brand marked “DOVE” and my officemate also checked her wrapper  also and have other message that fit in her. It’s all about simple happiness. 

I Know that chocolate is food for comfort, but this kind of packaging comforts the thoughts and body.

Have a nice day everyone!!!

2 comments:

Shpherd John said...

That is truly a high quality post, Keep up the good work! Get Latest Discounted Deals from here

Elon Christopher said...

Good post! visit codepromofrance